We are excited about having church service on May 31st. Heartland is following the list of guidelines that have been passed down to us concerning social distancing and cleanliness. We will be continuously monitoring the situation and adjust our plans accordingly. Those will be communicated to the church at that time.
How we will gather:
- We will continue to stream the same Sunday service that you’re familiar with on Facebook Live at 9:15am. This will be made available for on-demand viewing on our website and app by 1pm on Sundays.
- In-person gatherings will continue at our building on Sunday, May 31st. In accordance with CDC and Kentucky state guidelines, our capacity is going to be limited in the building, so we are going to have one service at 9:15am to try and accommodate everyone who feels comfortable returning right away.
- We have will not have childcare, nursery, HC Kids, HC student Bible Studies or activities, Adult Bible Fellowship classes (Sunday School) or small groups available. Families will worship together in the sanctuary.
- Will broadcast the worship service on FM 90.9 so that if someone wants to come to church but doesn’t want to come inside they can listen to service from their car in the parking lot.
What to expect when you get here:
- Hand sanitizer stations will be provided both outside and inside the sanctuary. Our First Impression Team will also have hand sanitizer spray available
- We will have every other pew blocked off and require six feet between family units in the pews.
- We are not running the busses to pick people up for church at this time.
- The World Cafe will be closed at this time.
- Greeters will not be handing out worship guides. Instead we will have tables set up inside the sanctuary doors for both worship guides and “pew packets” for children.
- If someone is physically impaired and needs a golf cart to bring you from your car we will have those available. They will be sanitized after each person(s) exit the golf cart.
- We have worked hard to disinfect and clean the church in preparation.
- Restrooms will be open. Only one person can use the restroom at a time. Staff will be standing outside the bathrooms to monitor the number of people in the bathroom. Signs will be in each bathroom to wipe off the toilet handle, seat, and sink with disinfecting wipes after use. The wipes will be placed by the sign.
- At the end of the service a pastor will be dismissing people by section. This will allow people to practice social distancing as they leave.
- As you exit the sanctuary, ushers will have baskets available for tithes and offerings as well as Connection Cards. The Connection Cards will not be checked until Tuesday morning. You can fill out a digital card through the Heartland App or at www.heartlandpaducah.life
What we’re asking of you:
- If you are in a higher-risk category, we encourage you to stay home and worship with us online.
- If anyone in your family has a temperature of 100.4 or higher, please stay home and worship with us online.
- If anyone in your family feels sick or is symptomatic in any way, please stay home and worship with us online.
- We would encourage you to join all of our Pastors, staff, and volunteers in wearing a mask while in the building, especially if you are planning to sing.
- Please maintain 6 feet of social distance between family units at all times when inside the building and keep your kids close.
- Let’s all give one another grace and love our brothers and sisters of different convictions about all of this really well in a difficult season.
How can I continue to give while we are not gathering for services?
• Click the giving button below to give online.
• If you prefer to give by mail, you can: Make checks payable to : Heartland Church – 4777 Alben Barkley Dr. Paducah, KY 42001